Skip to content
Android Twitter Instructions
- Go to your Notifications tab
- Tap the gear icon
- Tap Muted words
- Tap the plus icon
- Enter the full hashtag you wish to mute. For example if you want to mute all piss related content, type in: #PTpiss *NOTE* You can only enter one tag at a time.
- Keep the "Home timeline" and "Notifications" options switched ON
- Tap From anyone *NOTE* This step is crucial to ensure the hashtag is properly hidden from your timeline.
- Make sure Duration is set to Forever
- Tap Save
- Repeat for any hashtags you wish to mute
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.